Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 17:32 - Apr 10 with 2473 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Well done Andy world class save, commanded the box.
Nice to hear the Andy Fisher chants aswell 👍.
Well done Andy Fisher 👏.
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 08:58 - Apr 14 with 2268 viewswhiterock

Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:23 - Apr 14 with 2246 viewsonehunglow

World class .
Wow.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:35 - Apr 14 with 2232 viewsWhiterockin

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:23 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

World class .
Wow.

Nobody said he was/is world class, but he has played well the last couple of games. Criticise when it's due and praise when it's due and you will have more chance of being taken seriously.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:49 - Apr 14 with 2209 viewsonehunglow

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:35 - Apr 14 by Whiterockin

Nobody said he was/is world class, but he has played well the last couple of games. Criticise when it's due and praise when it's due and you will have more chance of being taken seriously.

Read it again.
World class save
It wasn’t.
It was a good save but not one than most at this level couldn’t make

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:53 - Apr 14 with 2210 viewswhiterock

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:49 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Read it again.
World class save
It wasn’t.

Bishop Gore wouldn't be happy with your grammar
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 10:04 - Apr 14 with 2206 viewsonehunglow

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:53 - Apr 14 by whiterock

Bishop Gore wouldn't be happy with your grammar

Lol.
Remember Viv Davies.
Are Longa Vita Brevis

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 20:45 - Apr 14 with 2133 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:35 - Apr 14 by Whiterockin

You got it mate, everyone was jumping down the guys throat at any chance when he was in a bad vein of form.
He has had a good couple of games. So credit is due when credit is due.
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 20:51 - Apr 14 with 2131 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 09:49 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Read it again.
World class save
It wasn’t.

The comment was made after the game, and Andy had a bad run in the team. Where he made his self look crap, he has been redeeming himself last few matches.
What's your opinion on fishers' turn around?
It's a forum pal my opinion was world-class compared to the howler against Millwall. It was praise when it was due anyone in our kit should get a pat on the back when they have done our badge proud...
Login to get fewer ads

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:00 - Apr 14 with 2123 viewsonehunglow

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 20:51 - Apr 14 by Rhonnda_Jack

The comment was made after the game, and Andy had a bad run in the team. Where he made his self look crap, he has been redeeming himself last few matches.
What's your opinion on fishers' turn around?
It's a forum pal my opinion was world-class compared to the howler against Millwall. It was praise when it was due anyone in our kit should get a pat on the back when they have done our badge proud...

Great reply and thanks .
My opinion is he is a really poor keeper who for most of this season has gifted games on a plate to mediocre opposition.
His renaissance is a welcome relief but ,be honest, he has much to make up for and replacing him should be a priority .
I ve been lucky enough in my lifetime to see world class saves by Shilton ,Bonetti,Clemence,Southall,Jennings and Dear old Gordy Banks .

When you re used to fillet steak,mince doesn’t taste touch the senses

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:02 - Apr 14 with 2120 viewsKeithHaynes

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:00 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Great reply and thanks .
My opinion is he is a really poor keeper who for most of this season has gifted games on a plate to mediocre opposition.
His renaissance is a welcome relief but ,be honest, he has much to make up for and replacing him should be a priority .
I ve been lucky enough in my lifetime to see world class saves by Shilton ,Bonetti,Clemence,Southall,Jennings and Dear old Gordy Banks .

Bonetti was a favourite of mine.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:16 - Apr 14 with 2105 viewsWhiterockin

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:02 - Apr 14 by KeithHaynes

Bonetti was a favourite of mine.

The cat.

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:41 - Apr 14 with 2078 viewsKeithHaynes

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:16 - Apr 14 by Whiterockin

The cat.

600 appearances for the proper Chelsea.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:47 - Apr 14 with 2067 viewsWhiterockin

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:41 - Apr 14 by KeithHaynes

When Chelsea was a proper team with class, style and swagger. Not my team but they had quality.

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 22:23 - Apr 14 with 2025 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:00 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Great reply and thanks .

😆 I get what you mean. I use to think Paul Jones was class, he had nothing on big Nev to be fair.
We should of hung on to Woodman when we had him. I would love to see this form continue with Fisher. But I get that feeling we are gonna need a new number 1/2 to keep Bender on his toes.
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 22:24 - Apr 14 with 2024 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:16 - Apr 14 by Whiterockin

The cat.

I thaght the cat was Vorm ...
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 22:57 - Apr 14 with 1996 viewsWhiterockin

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 22:24 - Apr 14 by Rhonnda_Jack

I thaght the cat was Vorm ...

Only to youngsters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bonetti

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 08:04 - Apr 15 with 1918 viewsRichardO

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 21:41 - Apr 14 by KeithHaynes

Blamed for the loss of the World Cup quarter final game against West Germany in 1970 and didn't play for England again,
but praised for his 1970 FA cup replay winning performance and then in 1971 in the European Cup Winners Cup for Chelsea.

I didn't realised that he didn't get his 1966 World Cup winners medal as a non playing member of the squad until 2009.
Excellent goalie,there were a number of them around at the time.
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 16:36 - Apr 15 with 1875 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 22:57 - Apr 14 by Whiterockin

Only to youngsters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bonetti

He was a world cup winner as well bet that would be a pointless answer.
He sounds like a beast wonder if I can find any videos I gotta see that throw.
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 17:17 - Apr 15 with 1847 viewsunion_jack

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 16:36 - Apr 15 by Rhonnda_Jack

He was a world cup winner as well bet that would be a pointless answer.
He sounds like a beast wonder if I can find any videos I gotta see that throw.

Just the mention of Bonnetti’s name takes me back to bygone but wonderful days if the late 60s early 70s. Hot weather, Trophy footballs, great chart music, Chopper bikes😌

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 17:57 - Apr 15 with 1807 viewsTogg

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 17:17 - Apr 15 by union_jack

Just the mention of Bonnetti’s name takes me back to bygone but wonderful days if the late 60s early 70s. Hot weather, Trophy footballs, great chart music, Chopper bikes😌

Curly Wurlies Aztic Bars....is there really life on Mars.
The Who put the boot into Swansea City.
Flares, The Sweet, Pans People. Richard Nixon, Punk.
Watneys Red Barrel, Party Pack, Monty Python and Basil Fawlty.
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 18:00 - Apr 15 with 1803 viewsdantheswansman

II would have Benda in goal every single time over Fisher but he has steeped up lately so i can only praise him for that, even if getting worse couldn't really happen
Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 18:17 - Apr 15 with 1780 viewsonehunglow

Another clean sheet for Andy Fisher 👏 on 17:57 - Apr 15 by Togg

Curly Wurlies Aztic Bars....is there really life on Mars.
The Who put the boot into Swansea City.
Flares, The Sweet, Pans People. Richard Nixon, Punk.
Watneys Red Barrel, Party Pack, Monty Python and Basil Fawlty.

Double diamond at the Redcilffe

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024